Colorado River Union High School District is offering surplus equipment for sale at prices posted below, in accordance with Arizona Administrative Code (A.A.C.) R7-2-11131. First come, first served, until sold.
- All equipment is sold "as is." The district withholds all implied or expressed warranties. Buyers or agents are responsible for inspecting the condition of the property prior to purchase. The buyer or agent agrees to hold harmless and defend CRUHSD from and against all claims arising from the use of the equipment/materials listed.
- Property must be removed from the district's premises within five days after purchase. The district shall not make any arrangements for removal of property for buyers.
- All sales are final - no refunds.
- The district reserves the right to withdraw from sale any item(s) advertised for sale at any time prior to the date of the sale.
- For additional information or an inspection appointment, contact Ronni Lynn Sanderson at (928) 219-3010.
Payment: We will accept purchase orders from Arizona school districts, cities, counties, or other local government entities. We will accept a certified check, cashier's check, or cash from all other entities and from the general public. We will not release purchased items until we have received proper payment as described above.
Employee Purchases: Per A.A.C. R-2-1131(C)(5), an employee of the school district or a governing board member shall not directly or indirectly purchase or agree with another person to purchase surplus property if said employee or board member is, or has been, directly or indirectly involved in the purchase, disposal, maintenance, or preparation for sale of the surplus material.
Items For Sale:
- Various Band Uniforms
Price: $10.00 each
Contact Michelle Ribelin for quantities and questions at 928-758-3916 ext. 1376.
Surplus Equipment For Sale:
4 – Friend Media, Media Player Standard
1 – Friend Media, Media Player Pro (w/HDMI In)
They were approximately $900.00 new three years ago, but we will take the best offer.