• No Weapons
• No Outside Food or Drink (each person is allowed to enter with 1 unopened bottle of water)
• No Pets – Service Animals Only
• No Gum or Sunflower Seeds
• Only water on the field
• No food on the field
• No Drug use, Smoking, vaping, or tobacco use.
• No Strollers
• No Air Horns or noise makers
GENERAL RULES FOR DECORATIONS AT THE FIELDHOUSE:
• No balloons
• No nails, screws, thumb tacks or push pins
• No Tape, Duct tape or any adhesive that will damage the walls
• No confetti or beads
• No silly string
• No glitter
• Nothing that could potentially damage or stain or cause an unclean-able situation and nothing that will obstruct
All decorations must be removed and cleaned up properly at the end of the event or contest.
LOCKER ROOM DECORATIONS:
Same rules apply as above for locker rooms –
• Must use command strips to hang anything from walls or lockers.
• ALL decorations cleaned up and discarded immediately after each game.
Note: during double header games we may need to modify.
ALL LOCKER ROOMS/MEETING ROOMS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE AND AFTER THE GAME/EVENT.
All rules subject to change or be modified at management’s discretion.